Each provinces have their own immigration programs, including programs for entrepreneurs who want to open or buy an existing business in Canada. This article outlines how the provincial nominee programs for entrepreneurs work.
Although the investment amounts and minimum net worth requirements may change, all the provinces have overall the same process:
FROM START TO WORK PERMIT
- Prepare business concept
- Submit business concept
- Submit full application
FROM WORK PERMIT TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE
- Come to Canada
- Open business
- Operate business for two (2) years
- Apply for permanent residence
The provincial nominee programs are great programs as:
- You do not need to make an upfront financial investment
- You have the backup of a province which facilitates your permanent residency
- You can immigrate to Canada with your spouse and children under 22 years old
In other words, if you have a great business concept (we can help you with this), at least 2 years of managerial experience, meet the minimum net worth requirements and the minimum required investment, you could consider applying for Canadian immigration via a provincial nominee program.
To give you an idea, if you contemplate opening a business in Ontario, you may be able to qualify with a minimum investment of $200,000 CAD and a net worth of $400,000 CAD (investment is included in the net worth – it is not in addition).
NAVA ELMI IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Our business immigration law firm can help you from beginning to end:
· Find the business concept
· Validate the business concept
· Find the right business location
· Business Plan
· Apply for the work permit
· Prepare you for your interview with the immigration officer
· Register your company
· Apply for the permanent residence application
MORE ABOUT THE ONTARIO PROGRAM
· Article – English
Learn More About Canada's Provincial Nominee Program for Entrepreneurs
Nava has been for the past 6 years helping individuals, employees, entrepreneurs and investors move and successfully settle in Canada. As an immigrant herself, Nava knows that immigration is more than just a visa.
To have a clear idea on how you can immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur, contact Contact Nava and request a consultation today.