Why should the Start-Up Visa program be considered by entrepreneurs looking to settle in Canada permanently? Check out below for one immigration pathway you might consider as an entrepreneur:
Get Permanent Residency through the Start-Up Visa Program:
- Direct path to permanent residence for you, your spouse and children.
- You will have a business ready to run, along with up to 5 business partners and the support of a Canadian investor.
- It can apply to any industry.
- Have acquired extensive knowledge in an industry and be able to prove that work experience.
- English level 5, so pretty basic (IELTS GENERAL).
- No criminal record or significant medical issues.
- ~ 1-1.5 year to obtain permanent residence.
- Meanwhile, you can obtain a work permit to come to Canada earlier and start the business.
Please see below for the process and requirements:
Learn more about visas and general assistance on immigration matters for Canada:
For the past 6 years Nava has been helping individuals, employees, entrepreneurs and investors move and successfully settle in Canada. As an immigrant herself, Nava knows that immigration is more than just a visa.
Reach out to Nava and request a consultation today.